Falcom and Dengeki have released a fifth chapter of the Legend of Heroes: a sci-fi adaptation for Kuro. Each chapter has been four pages.
- Chapter 2 Coverage + Translations.
- Chapter 3 Coverage + Translations.
- Chapter 4 Coverage + Translations.
Our teamsRyujihas translated each chapter of this new chapter, seeable through our gallery below (pages from left to right, and all ten chapters are read from right to right)::
- Kuro no Kiseki IIApril Famitsu information translated.
- Kuro no Kiseki IIMay Famitsu information translated.
- No kiseki no Kiseki IJune Famitsu information translated.
- Kuro no Kiseki IIJuly Famitsu information translated.
- Gameplay – 4K by Dengeki.
- Kuro no Kiseki IsekiPre-Order Bonuses.
- Translation for Opening Theme & Next Trailer: Original Translation!
- Movie Poster Winners.
- RadioProgramme #1
- Radio programme no 2, please.
- Radio Program #3:10
- Radio program #4.
- Watch & listen to latest news.
- Box Art Reveal.
- In an interview with the President of Falcoms, we translated it.
The Legend of Heroes: No Kiseki I Crimson Sinis released in Japan on September 29, 2022.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kisekiis the latest of the ongoingTrailsseries: taking place after the recently concludedCold SteelErebonia arc, and after The Legend of Heroes:Hajimari no Kiseki release in the west in 2023 to the Reverie.
The new title has been released in Calvard, an of the central regions of the series, the continent of Zemuria. While there are many characters in the arcs of Liberl, Crossbell and Erebonia, there are still plenty of new characters with their own interests and desires that improve lives and characterize the game.
Over time, combat has undergone a major shake-up. Action now freely has the option of turning-based, thereby providing an unparalleled degree of choice to players. The game is currently available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki is now available on the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation 5 console.