The great side-scrolling thriller Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredders Revenge, which was developed and published by Dotemu, recently received a new update on all platforms. The new update will introduce a number of fixes, changes, and fixes to the stability, which are outlined below. The patches were released by Steam and I removed the ones that don’t apply to the Switch version. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredders Revenge is available now on Switch eShop and physically at your favourite gaming retailer.
- Fixed enemies sometimes frozen after a Fling Slam.
- Often fixed a little King frozen after being defeated.
- Sometimes they fixed their torso leaving the screen. You can sing it: Krang-no-loooon-ger leeeea-ving theeeee-screen!
- The bad thing is it can’t stop spreading anything?
- If player fails to win a half a dozen catches, he can win, without a shot or a pass.
- The player was stuck when he got on the edge of a dive kick, but sometimes re-hit the jump.
- Fixed clients sometimes got stuck in a break.
- I fixed many issues on the connecting stage of the course of the time that could lead to a disync and a lack of players.
- It was reported that several crashes caused by packets loss or lag were corrected. That resulted in incomplete attacks, players and camera data. Bodacious!
- Fixed clients ignore the cancellation of enemies grabs (when a player grabs too long or the opponent becomes too weak to grab more, it’s easier for them to catch, isn’t it?
- The attackers forced a Grab to execute a Super Attack, leaving enemies stuck in their Grab reaction.
- Fixed client-side Chrome Dome sometimes not getting up when it is necessary.
- Fixed Groundchuck often isn’t facing the right direction on clients (or sometimes not animating at all) when charging.
- Some replication problems occurred during the Shredder fight.
- Often, Super Shredder and Rat King freeze during the time that the host leaves the game.
- Fixed client-side rat spawning in the Rat King fight is often impossible if it’s at all right.
- Fixed client-side Buzzer having a hard time doing U-turns.
- Fixed fixed riders, often froze the walls before attacking.
- Fixed Splinters with client-side Splinters – without increasing your Hit Counter and Score. He is a radical rat!
- Fixed online lag and often broke the boss’s behavior, thus eliminating the fight from being finished (boss disparaging for example).
- After a failed search, the fixed game search didn’t work anymore.
- Fixed connection issues at the end of the game cutscene.
- Fixed host allowed the game to block the game by opening Party Up menu in advance and then turning out the turntable.
- Using stereo-generated audio volume issues, both of which had problems with the computer.
- Some great people worked on the game. Tubular!
- The name from Edwins has been fixed. Cowabunga, dude!
- Increased performance by preloading all possible enemies to be used on a stage.
- Dizzy players are no longer invincible. You! Bummer, my god!
- In Story mode, doing Continue isn’t going to load up How to play.
- For example, to avoid a stage.
- Transitions from the same area of the stage 6 (Crystal Palace).
- Workouts improved with a manager following client-side hits.
- Remote players now visually do their Double Jump and Somersault attacks. Wicked!
- Add new platform icons to your list of games and other online friends.
- If she was kicked out, Added a pop-up with a message. Sorry!
- The netcode check popup made for the mismatch. Let’s have friends play with us.
This is the cause of the TributeGames. The game stable patch for @TMNT #ShreddersRevenge is now live on all platforms!
This patch fixes some tedious bugs and brings together several online & gaming improvements.
Dotemu (@Dotemu) August 3, 2022.
It is that like this: