Despite what have changed for a few days, the Tactical Rock studio forgot something. We will know all the details about Children of the Worm, the next expansion of Back 4 Blood – which will add a new campaign, a new character, new enemies, weapons, accessories, and more.
If you find our review of the base game on this link, we can follow that link.
When are the Children of Worms new and new technology coming out to carry out the DLC expansion?
This content will be available from Tuesday, August 30 to 2022. The one who bought the Ultimate or Deluxe version of the game or the ones who have the annual pass will not be charged for this DLC.
What is this expansion included?
The Children of the Worm expansion “DLC Back 4 Blood” will bring back the following items:
- new campaign: Act 5 of the story will set the characters on fire against a new enemy threat.
- New Character: The prophet Dan is a early earmark preacher who comes to the fourth blood to take a place.
- Eight new skins are for the character.
- 12 new 6×32 model weapons.
- A new gun: A rifle from Rifle Lockjaw.
- a new accessory: bear shackles.
- Four new types of enemies.
- New cards!
Via: Video Games ChronicleFuente: Turtle Rock