If you like adventure games and cats, you will definitely like this game. Wander is an curious game, where a stray cat should escape the mystery of a forgotten cyber-city and find the way home. We will recommend PC to enjoy 4K Ultra.
We chose to build a PC that allowed us to run Stray smoothly in 4K. For this we decided to use a graphics card that allows us to obtain more than 60 FPS per second, and adjust the budget to the maximum amount and we set up the idea that you will surely want to play other titles in the same resolution with a high frame rate per second.
How much is the computer costing to play Superbow in 4K?
We are focused on the main components that would be possible to move Stray to 4K Ultra. We’ll see the motherboard, the processor, the graphics card, the RAM and the storage unit. We did not think about the case or the electricity supply, because they are components we can reuse. If you’ve got something you like all the elements listed, just ignore it. Remember that that is only a configuration idea, so that you can Stray mover in 4K Ultra @ 60 FPS.
Our elected officials are:
- The CPU stock of Ryzen 5000 is being cleaned up before the new CPU will arrive next. When we write this, that 12-core processor that brings in 35 percent discount also makes us select it. It’s possible that it’s not for sale if you read it. If so, you know that the Ryzen 7 5800X will suffice. Both are excellent processors that you can play with no problems and stream simultaneously. If you find this for less than 600 euros, don’t hesitate; he is offered.
- a base plate with Gigabyte X570S AORUS. There are many motherboards that are suitable for all tastes. We chose a strong VRM-phase system that feeds the processor properly. This motherboard, though, offered a WiFi connection and a passive heatsink system for M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSDs. This motherboard offers an excellent connection on the I/O panel. When they come in, they will buy in the amount of 400-450 dollars.
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 28 GB DDR4 3600AMD Ryzen processors depend very heavily on RAM frequency. It was us’s turn for this Corsair kit by having 2 modules of 8 GB each (which add up to 16 GB) and which operate at 3600 MHz. They have RGB lighting and have memory chips, for performance. If you see them for less than 90 dollars take one.
- SSD: Crucial P5 Plus 1TB PCIe 4.0Here, its more a taste than anything else. To keep your shortlist and to get better read and write speeds, we adopted a 1TB M.2 SSD based on the PCIe 4.0 interface. This key drive was selected as part of our wish list. It’s the name of Micron, one of the world’s top manufacturers of memory chips. There are around 190 dollars, and when it is on sale, it’s less than 170 dollars.
- Graphic card: Gigabyte AORUS RTX 3070 MASTER We’ve seen the normalization of the price of graphics cards. Among all the possible options, the model, the capacity and price, we think was the best. The NVIDIA RTX 3070 has been offering a full capacity of more than 60 FPS in 4K Ultra Resolution in Stray and provides us with support for Ray Tracing and DLSS. If supported by this game, we could play any other game in 4K with high graphics and the latest technologies. The other day, it’s the price of our selection. It has a GPU in the 800-knife ranges, so you see it between 600 and 700 and in search of it for it. Don’t think that it’s important.
If we add the fact that playing an impressive new full-powered Annapurna game on PC, both on Steam and PS Plus, and those 5-runs also enjoy it, isn’t cheap. We talked about how we can recycle things like the box or the power supply and a 4K monitor (which usually costs around 400 dollars extra) we should invest between 1800 and 2100 dollars on a computer to make it all the more popular.