The online shop eBuyer conducted a study to determine the most popular video games in the European Union. The result reveals a lot of interesting surprises. We could tell you what.
According to a study, the purchasers, the largest independent distributor of computer hardware in Europe, introduced the most popular video games in Europe. And there are surprises in the crowd.
Twenty-six video games to master them all.
We split some games together, as in countries like this one.
- Call of Duty Black Ops II: Austria, England, Lithuania, Denmark, United Kingdom, USA.
- Animals Crossing: New Horizons : Belgium, Hungary, and Hungary.
- Grand Theft Auto V: Bulgaria, Czech Republic.
- Runescape: Croatia’s first wink.
- Final Fantasy Two : chypre.
- Modern Warfare Calls: Estonia, Ireland, Portugal, Ukraine.
- Assassins Creed II: Finland, Latvia, etc.
- A rocket league : France, Sweden, Norway, Norway.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker’s Story: Germany, Malta.
- Mario Bros : Greece – Greek.
- RED : Italy, Pays-Bas / Pokemon o’clock:
- Fifa 22 : Luxembourg – Luxemburg-born!
- Hello, Poland.
- Minecraft – Romania, Europe.
A giant baseball star gets a win. It was also Monaco that the Vatican was excluded from the European Video Games Survey, but we could get to an F1 game. It is fantastic to see that a game like Pokemon Red still has a huge success in Italy, without being able to replace Super Mario Bros, which seems to be very popular in Greece.
Finally, it is worth noting that, for the question, the search for the type of upcoming video games have increased by more than 124%, so the popularity of new games is increasing.
What do you think about that game list? Do you agree with those results? (and then Belgium)?