Since the three-year period between 2001 and 2003, three films are considered one of the most memorable in modern cinematography. Peter Jackson was the brave director who had enough courage to adapt The Lord of the Rings epic saga to the R&D of J.R. Tolkiens and the trilogy became a great hit, although not as acclaimed as The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit trilogy was well-received, and incorporated into the Cinematic world of Tolkiens Middle-earth. Here’s a picture. We’ll tell you how many years each of these movies was given, the theatrical and the extended edition, and the length of time we have to watch every movie with the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbits. Let’s see how long all movies, Lord of the Rings and Hobbit are together.
The theatrical versions of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogies have a total run time of 558 minutes (9 hours and 18 minutes) and 474 minutes (7 hours and 54 minutes respectively). The extended lengths of each trilogy have the complete run time of 686 minutes (11 hours and 26 minutes) and 532 minutes (4 hours and 52 minutes). This means it would take nearly two hundred and fifty thousand seconds (17 hours and 12 minutes), to watch the theatrical version and 1 tu 18 minutes (20 hours and 18 minutes) in order to watch the whole extended edition of the two trilogies.
What should you expect? A thorough guide to the two Middle-earth cinematic trilogies that define fantasy phenomenology when relates to movie. From there you’ll see a list of the films and their run times, and the theatrical and the extended versions. Then we will give you a brief list of each movie’s different versions, and then we’ll conclude today’s article. Enjoy!
How long are the movies Lord and Hobbits Combined?
In total, five movies are part of Peter Jackson’s two series. Each film has a shorter theatrical version released in films around the world and a longer extended version released on home media. The six movies are well below the main stage.
Moviesanding time (TV) (hours and minutes)Andling time (TV) (minutes and minutes)Andling time (EV) (hours and minutes)The Fellowship of the Ring 20012 (58 minutes and 58 minutes 1783 (28 minutes208the Two Towers (22 hours and 59 minutes 1792) and 46 minutes226The Return of the King 20033 (221 hours and 59 minutes) and 2 minutes28The Second Battle of the Five Armies (24 hours and 24 hours and 42 minutes
After we’ve just listed all the movies and their run times, we can do simple math. From the theater to the cinema, you will spend $1032 minutes to watch the six movies in one sitting, and that is 17 hours and 12 minutes.
Where can you enjoy the Lord of the Rings by singing 4K in 2022?
If you opt for extended versions, it’ll take about three hours, because they run for more than half a hour in total, and two hundred and six hundred seventy-thirty-two o’clock. You might not get much sleep that day, but the great thing is you could get some more sleep in less than a day. Now that we’ve settled this, let’s talk about that, and do it here again.
1. The Lord of the Ring (2001)
Different versions are available.
The Official Lord of the Rings Wikia states, these scenes have been extended or added in the first film: The Lord of the Rings!
- One Ring to rule them all.
- To be relevant to Hobbits.
- The shire (along)
- All ages and a very old friend (Extended)
- Long-expected Party (Extended)
- At Green Dragon (Added):
- A letter written by all of the liars added.
- The Nazgul (Extended)
- The Midgewater Marshes (Added)
- You’ll get to the Ford.
- The word “Death”.
- The Council of Elrond (Extended)
- Gilraens Memorial (Added)
- The Departure of the Fellowship (Added)
- The Ring has turned south (Extended)
- Pass Pass of Caradhras (Extended)
- Moria (Anttended)
- Experience of a journey in the dark (Extended)
- The bombshell is on board with the bomb exploded.
- Lothlorien (Extended)
- Caras Galadhon (Extended)
- The Mirror of Galadriel (Extended)
- Farewell to Lorien (Extended)
- The Great River is occupied by a person.
- The Breaking of the Fellowship (Extended)
- Boromirs last stand (Extended)
- The Abroad from Boromir (extended)
- Fan Club credits (Added)
2. The Two Towers (2002).
The differences between the versions are different.
As said the Official Lord of the Rings Wikia, these scenes have been extended or added to the first movie:
- You got a bonus from Elven Rope (added).
- The torture of Smeagol (Francés)
- Uruk-hai (Extended)
- The Burning of the Westfold (Extended)
- Massacre at the Fords of Isen (Additional).
- The robbery of mercedes (extended)
- Night camp at Fangorn (Extended)
- The Passage of the Marshes (Extended)
- The White Rider (Extended)
- The song of the aliens (edited)
- A puppy of lilies (Addressed)
- Ent Draft (Made to make)
- The King of the Golden Hall (Extended)
- The funeral of Theodred (added)
- Brego (Added)
- The King of Barahir (Added)
- A daughter of the King (Alternate)
- Of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit (extended)
- A child has been given off.
- One of the Dunedains (Added)
- The Evenstar (extended) is in charge.
- Helms deep (extended)
- The Window on the West (Extended) (Extended).
- All of these sons have been added (not only that).
- The Forbidden Pool (Extended)
- The Glittering Caves (Extended)
- You do not fall, master. (New)
- (Extended) Last March, the ents in attendance (March of 2012).
- Fangorn comes to Helms Deep (Added)
- The final letter (add-it)
- Flotsam and Jetsam (add)
- Farewell to Faramir (reports are added)
- My favorite hobby is “Byrrhow” and “I am a fan.”
3. The Return of a King (2003).
The differences between two versions go well.
The official Wikia, Lord of the Rings, says these scenes have been expanded or added to the first movie: the movie Lord of the Rings.
- The Finding of the Ring (Extended)
- Road to Isengard (Der Y.) (Extended)
- The voice of Saruman (added)
- Return to Edoras (extended)
- Eowyns Dream (out)(Added)
- Minas Tirith (researched)
- The decreased number of Gondors (addished)
- Crossroads of the Fallen King (Addment) (Holded)
- Sams Alert (Added)
- The paths of the Dead (Extended)
- Gondor’s war ended when the Germans went to war.
- The Corsairs of Umbar (Added)
- The simplest way to convey the message (Added) is Merry and simple Courage.
- The Tomb of the Stewards (Extended) (The Tomb) (Extended).
- Witch-Kings Hour (Added)
- The pyrotechnical fragment (Extended)
- The Battle of the Pelennor Fields is based on the Battle of the Pelennor Fields.
- The Houses of Healing (Added)
- Last Debate (Extended)
- The Aragorn master has the Palantir added.
- Muscle of Sauron (addished)
- Mount Dover (Extended)
- Fan Club Credits (add)
The Lord of the Rings & Hobbit movies in Order.
4. Towards the Road to Dreams (2012)
The differences in the terms of the versions are limited.
The official Hindu Wars Wikia states these scenes have been extended or added in the first movie.
- Prologues are discussing the Fall of Erebor (Extended)
- Mr. Baggins (Added)
- Blunt the Knives (Extended)
- Rivendell (Extended)
- The short rest (Extended) is a nice ache.
- The smallest house (included) was the last home of an owner.
- The White Council (revised)
- The Great Goblin (Extended) (reported).
5. The Desolation of Smaug (2013).
Differences between the two versions.
What is known about the Lord of the Rings, this movie goes well with the first movie: ‘The first one has been expanded’ or the first one was added to the film.
- The Quest for Erebor (Extended) a.
- Queer Lodgings.
- Where the Shadows were born (added) (Added)
- Elving window (Extended)
- Mirkwood (Extended)
- The Master of Lake Town (Extended)
- Woman’s naive body (each day) is a beast.
- Prophecy (Expertained)
- A warm welcome (extended)
- The Production of the Company (Extended)
- The Undiscovered Mountain (Extended)
- The Spell of Conception (extended)
- The Son of Thror (Added)
- The Enemy re-entry (discussed) has re-opened.
Do The Lord of the Rings movies go on Netflix?
6. The Five Armies: The Battle of the World War II (2014).
The differences between these two versions are different.
As stated in the official “Down of the Rings Wikia”, these scenes have been extended or added in the first movie.
- Do you hold the dragon?
- Attack on Dol Guldur (extended)
- Summon Our Friends (Extended)
- The Elven-king Aid (Extended)
- The Night Watch.
- An Honest Burglar (Extended)
- Dain Ironfoot (Extended)
- Clouds were blooming (Extended)
- The darkest hour (Extended) is tomorrow.
- To the King. (Extended)
- Called out (Extended)
- Thorins Plan (extended)
- The war in order (add)
- Courage and rebellion (relented)
- An unforeseen Remedy (Added)
- The Battle of Ravenhill (Extended) (Extended).
- To the Death (Extended)
- King under the mountain (added)