Square Enix Japan has listed a new Final Fantasy VII Remake backpack primarily themed around the game with a Shinra logo put on the bottom of the page. This item costs 21 780 dollars and is expected to ship on December 24, 2022. Enough, fans can preorder it if they want.
In the below video gallery you can view a picture of this new product from the officially provided form.
- The next page of the next chapter contains all of the latest Final Fantasy VII25th Anniversary news.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade is officially released on Steam & Steam Deck.
- Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis-Closed Betatest is coming soon.
- Final Fantasy VIII Reunion Announced for All Consoles & PCs; Winter 2022
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Remake a bit 2) Announced.
- The game starts with the last game.
- Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth, Crisis, More interviews Info.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunionis set to be a modernized retelling of the original series Core: Final Fantasy VII, a prequel to the game that initiated this beloved sub-franchise. All of Zack, a hyperactive and determined SOLDER looking for a wink — not just to become a first-class, but also a hero by itself. Combat utilizes a real-time action element, along with the innovative Digital Mind Wave system, used to perform special attacks called Limit Breaks and achieve other notable feats.
Among the most recent stories, Reunionis will be released on PlayStation 4 and 4 p.m., Xbox One, Xbox One, PS3/DS, Xbox One, PS3, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam in October 2022.