Neo-futuristic Mato, a dystopian version of Shanghai, will be the setting for Mato Anomalies, bringing the Xbox series and the Xbox One series next year.
In Mato defects, we will take control of the young private detective Doe and the mysterious exorcist Gram to investigate strange anomalies around the city. To make us company into rifts, we want to make a despicable compromise for a city. We’ll play together with diverse friends and solve the dark secrets of that scary story full of Justice there Hope. Watch this trailer.
- Aside from a few demons, thou cans find clues in Mato to talk to NPCs, take quests and visits shops to find Rift, a city’s verdantant, portals of demonic creatures attacking the city. Enter against your own risk and defeat them while fighting and earn a suffocating reward.
- Two worlds: Pass through Mato, a neofuturistic version of old Shanghai. Where he is located is another world. The fissure is a portal to an external space and time void filled with powerful enemies.
- Insidioous factions are, somehow, involved in the dark fate that befalls Mato. Can our heroes figure out what’s happening? Or will they themselves be victims of corruption and desperation?
- Infidels are enemy of enemies. Due to difficult circumstances, you’ll unlikely be able to make a friendship. Find new allies at your research and gain their trust through conversation and shared experiences.
- The multi-dimensional complexes offer a unique and challenging combat experience. They show a single challenge: shared health, gear-mature, and dual talent system. If you want to succeed, you need a unique combat strategy.
This title is available to Xbox One, Xbox One, Switch and PC. It will be released on March 10-2023 all over the world for $39.99. In addition to English and Japanese speaking, there’ll be options for subtitles in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese. Follow us on Twitter to keep up with all the news coming from Xbox. The YouTube channel or directly by Tic can be enjoyed.