THQ Nordic announced that their 3D platformer SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake is scheduled to arrive for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on January 31, 2023.
- If you missed that, check out the official games trailer.
- The October 2022 trailer shared several of the times that players will traverse throughout their adventure.
- In the trailer, the title wasn’t much emphasized.
In the game SpongeBob and Patrick open a vial of Mermaids Tears from a mysterious fortuneteller known as Kassandra. The exchange of space and time opens both to Wishworlds.
Players must find SpongeBobs friends in these areas and restore Bikini Bottoms architecture in themidst of the devious plot that Kassandra is devising. Players can look forward to over 30 costumes, 7 worlds, 101 songs from the series, and a wide variety of platforming techniques to use.
The free costume pack will be given to those who order this title. On the official website of a game, the physical BFF edition is also available for pre-order.
The package with a cost of 49.99 dollars contains the following parts:
- Cosmic Victory’s Statistical Statue Height 25cm 9,8
- Costumes, Miniatures and Balls.
- Patrick is inflatable 50 cm 19,7.
- BFF Amulet with necklace.
- Set of 4 placemats.
- Costume Pack DLC.
- Great Sponge, the full arcade, an epic game.
You can find the trailer on SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shakebelow. There are numerous environments and various platforming antics.