THQ Nordic has shared a new trailer for their upcoming 3D platformer SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake, briefing the boss fights players can anticipate, which appear to be SpongeBobs friends.
- If you have missed it, check out the movie for the Games announcement.
- In the summer of 2012 trailer shared several of the time periods players will share throughout their adventures.
- The trailer emphasized the significance of the multilanguage support.
- See the trailer for the release date.
In this game, SpongeBob and Patrick open a vial of Mermaids Tears, from a mysterious fortuneteller named Kassandra. However, open space and time opens the windows to Wishworlds.
Players must find SpongeBobs friends in these areas and restore Bikini Bottoms in the midst of the devious plot, which Kassandra is devising. Players can expect more than 30 costumes, seven worlds, 101 songs from the series, and a lot of software to use.
For those who don’t order the title, they’ll get free costumes. Moreover, the physical BFF edition is also available for pre-order by a number of retailers listed on the games official website.
This package costs $449.99 is the following:
- HSDPA shamble, cm8 6 cm3 11km2 9.
- All of four miniature figurines with costumes have four balls.
- Patrick 50 cm 20, 7 cm gonflable
- AFF of Amulet with Rings.
- Set of 4 placedmats.
- Costume Pack DLC.
- Full SpongeBob SquarePants: Cosmic Shake game.
You can see the title-battle trailer below.
SpongeBob SquarePants: The cosmic skeleton will roll on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC, January 31, 2023.