Hello, welcome to Honey’s Anime. We’ve been here again to show you the second and 2nd piece of our holiday gift guide to you all. In this article, we will be focusing on the gaming side of the industry as well as one item in the sound and music category. We definitely know you all will love these items, and as long as you shop for your loved ones, why don’t you buy them for yourself? Be sure you wear some of the coolest clothes you have ever seen.
Take a look for Reebok X Street Fighter Footwear and Apparel, Inc.
With the reebok and video game developer Capcom are launching an art and clothing collection that will be able to use all the elements you need to be a champion. The two brands came together to create the Reebok x Street Fighter collection and the beloved gaming franchise’s 35th anniversary.
The Reebok x Street Fighter collection was designed to give the fans the complete fighting experience through the iconic Reebok footwear wing. The journey begins with gear that helps you to improve your game and training, through the Classic Slide and Nano X2, and leads them to a round-ending combination of the famous Instapump Fury 95 and Zig Kinetica 2.5. Each piece of footwear in the collection is an honor for street fans or memorable moments in the game.
The footwear in the Reebok x Street Fighter collection include:
- Classic, frightening and tyranny (HP0591 & HP2208, 45$) Every fighter needs a slide to move away from the arena. The two colorways of Reebok’s Classic Slide feature a dazzling line of graphics and graphics from the Street Fighter franchise so that the wearer can get over it.
- New York: In New York: I use a single single shoe. The details on the shoe, including those on the tongue and the heel, homage to the training screen, with the grid motif creating an impressive figure on the midsole and upper.
- C 85 (GZ9543, 100 dollars) Ryu, one of the most popular characters in Street Fighter, takes over this C. The upper feature features an distressed canvas that matches Ryus gi post-fight style. The logo from Ryus gloves appeared to have a red appearance on the heel with no added details to the yos headband.
- It is the iconic outfit that I love the most. Custom woven underlays pay homage to the dragon sash of Chun Lis while her legendary spiked bracelets are reimagined on the heel. The shoes are finished with distressed gold and blue details, nodding to their outfit coming out of fight.
- LX2200 (H06329, $110) Besides her fierce aesthetic influence, this green and black LX2200 is a military green and black object. The logo from the beret of Cammys is found on the shoe’s heel and her utility belt is created using cotton webbing in the window box.
- Furylite 95 (GZ9542, $100) This Furylite raises Akuma awareness by bringing his distressed dark-colored gi to the upper of the shoe and translating his signature wild look into a furry fleece heel. The tributes are based on a rope lace and heel graphic taken from Akumas battle-tested outfit.
- Instapump Fury 95 (GZ9541, $200) Details that honors Zangief are hidden in this Fury, from the custom made tongue to the printed webbings showing off his wristband.
- A Colorway reminiscent of his unique look and a tie lace representing the belt, the beloved fighter Dhalsim inspires this sneaker. The skull lace dubrae was modeled on her necklace. Dhalsims signature metallic bracelets are featured in metal eyelets.
- Shaq Attaq (HR0603, 200 dollars) Last but not least, this version is the highest-profile of Street Fighter II. The sneaker features the Champion Edition logo and a distressed upper so it’s impossible to become a champion.
The shoes cost $20,000. In this line, there are graphic tees, hoodies, sweatpants and shorts that can be worn as warm-up gear when you’re in fighting or as the ultimate comfort gear to play in.
Most of the Reebok Street Fighter collaboration will be available on Reebok.com or Street Fighter starting on the 15th of December. The Classic Leather and Workout Plus will be available solely from the Foot Locker, Inc.
Mobile Edge Holiday Promotions boost consumer Purchasing Power.
Mobile Edge announced special holiday promotions designed to boost consumers’ purchasing power ahead of the giftgiving season. The company has considerable savings in CORE Gaming and Alienware brands, mens and women’s go-bags, power accessories, and more. The promotion of specials is based on specials and flash sales, and on Black Friday and Cyber Monday price busters.
We are mindful of the effect of inflation on the whole of the mobile edge’s budget, says Paul June, VP of Marketing for Mobile Edge. With a variety of specials and holiday promotions, we were happy to offer real savings throughout the gift-buying season.
Consumers can go shopping in Mobile Edge with confidence. The mobile devices are as protected as computers. Any wristbands, or as as bags, and ass.
Go-Bags for your convenience.
- Mobile Edges CORE Gaming Backpack is the winner of the TWICE Award. This heavy and roomy backpack is perfect for use with portable laptops and games consoles. The interior parts are made with pre-wired electrics, so they can be charged while they are still in a place. There is also a USB 3.0 Quick-Charge port that allows to connect virtually any USB device. Four side pockets with zippers are perfect for stowing cables, a telephone, a gaming mouse, water bottles and personal items. Other highlights include a hammer of nylon, a trolley strap that keeps loads of rolling luggage and a touchpad-friendly laptop. This backpack is more of a benefit for travelers looking for an updated checkpoint.
- The new Core Gaming Tactical Backpack is designed to beat great rewards. Include the most important features of this product are dedicated storage, protection, and organization for gaming laptops, consoles, mobile devices, accessories, and personal items. It’s made from gizzin, like flak jackets, and is highly configurable by an individualized front webbing system. The backpack also has a waterproof, tear-proof, hideaway rain cover. It protects the backpack and what is inside.
- Alienwares’ 551 m2 Extincer Backpack has large storage capacity of 30-liters. It measures 14 inches wide by 21 inches tall and 9 inches deep. The backpack has three compartments, six inner pockets and seven inner pockets to stowing gaming equipment. There is even a removable keyboard, and a convenient tablet pocket that allows quick access to sunglasses, a wallet, and other simple items. A side pocket lets you carry water bottles and mini umbrellas, while a side zippered pocket can store shirts, socks and hors d’oeuvres.
- With Mobile Edges ScanFast Backpack 2.0, frequent flyers will not have to remove their laptops to meet security checkpoints. This backpack fits tablets up to 17 o’clock and provides plenty of room for mobile phones and accessories. This is also part of the Mobile Edge ECO collection. The material made from corn requires 30 percent less energy to produce than synthetic materials.
- The ECO Laptop Backpack is another eco-friendly alternative. This exterior is made from 80% natural cotton canvas. The ECO packs a low carbon footprint while providing superior organization and protection to students all kinds of technology. This backpack fits all of the laptop’s size, and comes in three earthy colours: black, navy blue and green.
Power Accessories andamp; more.
Mobile Edge recommends these power and personal productivity accessories to keep you connected while you’re on the go.
- Battery powered portable 100mAh lithium-fibre Power Bank uses rapid charge rechargeable batteries. With Power Delivery and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology, it can charge compatible devices from 0 to 50% in only 30 minutes. It works with the latest Android and Samsung phones.
- The USB Wall Charger Turbo 6 transforms the wall outlet into a USB power station. With 50 watts of power, it could charge up to six devices simultaneously at very fast speed. Two ports provide cutting-edge Quick Charge technology that can charge compatible devices from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- This USB-C Adapter Hub transforms a single USB-C port into a powerhouse workstation that securely connects laptops and tablets to 4K HDMI Video Output, an SD/Micro-SD card reader, and high-speed USB ports for 5GB data transfer. Compatible with laptop/chambrebooks, tablets, or smartphones with a USB port.
- When Qi enabled a device is placed on the Fast Charge Qi Wireless Charging Power Pad, the charging begins on contact. This battery brings the voltage up to 10W. This wireless charging system includes a Fast Charge wall adapter and a USB cable of 4 feet.
- The Universal 4″6A USB Desktop Charger with Reversible USB Ports charges up to four smartphones, tablets and other USB devices simultaneously. Each of the four ports is capable of providing a charging output of 1A or 2A apiece for a total output of 6A when all four ports are in use.
iam8bit brings Playpersona Games Soundtracks to vinyl.
In response to the previous 25th anniversary box set, iam8bit has treated Persona fans to an all-new vinyl soundtrack collection for Persona’s rhythm games.
The Soundtracks of Persona Dancing Vinyl will have soundtracks from Persona 3: Dancing in the Moonlight, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, and Persona 5: Dancing in the Starlight. This package will retail for $339.99, with two-disc LPs for $42.99 available separately.
Included in the collection are:
- Two Moot Splatter Blue Vinyl CDs have a bright sapphire, metallic gatefold jacket. The tracks feature fan-favorite remixes of Persona 3: Dancing in the Moonlight remixes of the Atlus Sound Team.
- Persona 4: Sprout Night 2: LP: Two LPs on Stage Light Splatter Yellow vinyl and packaged in a peachy-golden metallic foil gatefold jacket. Persona 4:
- The Atlus Sound team is the most popular song for all Nights dancing.
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Two-Didvangets: A two-disc soundtrack on Starlight Splatter Red, packaged in a gatefold jacket, with swirling rich red, pink and purple metallic foil. Persona 5: Death in Starlights – the most popular song of Atlus Sound Team.
- Persona Dancing Vinyl Soundtrack Bundle – Includes all three of the three songs above in a single slipcase.
Fans and collectors can pre-order the soundtracks on Wednesday, December 8th at 9 o’clock. PST on iam8bit. In the same year, the pre-orders are expected to ship in the 3rd of 2023. For more information, visit iam8bit.com.
And it was for this section of our holiday guide for you all. We were very fun doing these and hope you get some ideas in your life that you can get an special gamer! Or what you do that you want these itemsgranted, the shoes I don’t want to wear and just put in an art showcase.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season, and a happy New Year!
Editor in Chief.
I’m a Geek, Nerd, Writer, and love video games, anime, science, technology, and the internet. I did work for the website Transcend-Gaming.com, a contributing writer and Corespondent of TheKoalition.com and created a website, which is entitled “TFUandPlay.” I work as a head writer for Honey’s Anime, and it has talented writers. I wasn’t able to help everyone. What is this you are doing?
Do You wish to give me a billiard?
[Holiday Gift Guide] Anime Blu-rays & DVDs for Loved Ones – Part 1: The movie “Kiti.
RepliTronics: USB Charger – Wood Grain Edition.