The character of Pokemon Scarlet and Purple that was developed by Arceus is that during the adventure there will be day and night cycles that will pass every time. This has a big influence on the Pokemon that will appear, we will see in the following guide we have prepared.
Pokemon appear every day and every night.
The game’s cycle is 72 minutes daily and uses its own clock. The only way to make it even more efficient is to change the time on your console. Unfortunately, this feature only affects the Pokemon that appear in the wild and certain evolutions, so its not really necessary unless you have that.
For me to better understand, sunrise lasts six minutes. Now we have the day that’s half an hour, and from there it goes to sunset that lasts 6 minutes and finally night comes with the remaining half hour. It really lasted 72 minutes, since it is longer than that.
All this is important to take into account because certain Pokemon are only limited to certain period of the days. Take note of the list if you’re looking for one in particular, so you can better know when it will appear.
Pokemon will be used during sunrise and tomorrow.
- The diurna x-la-cansih (ladina)
Exclusive Pokemon at sunset.
- Lycanroc (fifth form) (fifth form).
free pokemon overnight – no more!
- Lycanroc (Navigation form)
Pokemon Cox and PokemonCouplo guides.
Table of Contents.
- All Pokemon that appear day and night.
- Exclusive Pokemon available during the sunrise and the day.
- Take one thing away during the sunset.
- the exclusive pokemon overnight, it’s an overnight break.
- There’s more Pokemon and Pokemon Yellow guidebooks.