NIS America shared the story trailer for the upcoming localized release of the Nihon Falcom turn-based JRPG, The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.
- All English speakers
- Opening a movie trailer!
- Limited Edition & Merchandise.
- VR Support & Carry-Over Bonuses Announced.
The Trails to Walk system, and its playable story-telling divisions between two protagonists Rean Schwarzer, Lloyd Bannings and C, are highlighted alongside several interesting plot points and characters-centric scenes. Another news piece that announced that the game would become available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox 5, Nintendo Switch, and the PC on July 7-2223.
You can see the trailer for Legend of the Dead for the Journey to Reverie below.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zerois now available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Epic Games Store,GOG, andSteam.
- Check out our study.
- View our 10 beginner tips.
- We have one-sided complete guide: quests, fishing, recipes, and more.
- Check out all the treasure in-game, exclusive to the localized release.
Legend of Heroes: Paths to Azure will get released the following time for Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via the Games Store,GOG, andSteamat:
- March 14, 2023 North America, 2123.
- March 17, 2023 Europe
- March 24, 2023 Australia and New Zealand, March 24, 2023.
See below for more coverage of this game.
- Official Website Update #1.
- Official Website Update 2:50.
- The Story Trailer & March 2023 Release Date is unknown.
- A reverse cover vote is needed.
The Legend of Nayuta: Uncover a World, will be available at PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch 2023.
- TheTrailsseries was recently confirmed to have sold more than 7 million units worldwide.
- Get into our introductions Guide.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kisekiis now available on PlayStation 4 or Xbox 5 and PC via Steam in Japan.
The Legend of the war:Kuro no Kiseki II Crimson Sinis now available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, Japan.Watch out our latest coverage as well, which also acts as a tool for extensive attempts to do so.