Skeb team confirms no fee will be attached to all requests sent via the platform from now until 11:59 (JST) on Jan 2023 Some of the typical restrictions on SVG will not be introduced except for the request of 3,000 yen or more, and that the Skeb URL is in the commissioners Twitter bio
Skeb’s specific campaign details (Localised into English): below
- JST: You wont need more Request Fees From Dec 26, 2022 at 12:00 noon
- All public, anonymous and hidden requests – forwarded by this period – are eligible
- Yes, requests approved outside of this period can’t be rejected
- Eligible requests can be submitted by submit-submitting the tag Request Fee (discount applied): Free in the detail screen after submission.
- This applies to claims of creators who have had a warning in the past 30 days or clients who have received a warning within the past 60 days, or to requests suspected of being self-initiated.
- NO individual correspondence (replies to why the campaign hasn’t been applied) regarding the campaign will be made in every case. Please note that we will not be able to respond to any individual correspondence regarding the campaign.
There is no change for clients, artists, creatives on the service, but the full cut of funds from requests they take via the service would be kept. Therefore, theoretically, they’d prefer more accepting proposals for slightly lower fee or keener on opening/accepting commissions in general.
CLICK HERE FOR MY FULL SKEB EXAMEN